Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shopping Experiance

A good experiance I have had was a couple moths ago. I was at journey's shoe store. I walked in and was greeted . I was asked if there was anything I was looking for? I said,"Just looking around." The second I was ready to look at some stuff, and try on shoes they were there. There was a pare of shoes that they did not have my size in. you would think thats when my good experiance went bad, but no. They asked if I would like them to order them and have them mailed to my house. I said no I don't really need them. It was just the extra going out of thier way for me, really made me feel special.

A bad experiance was actually them same day as I went into journey's shoe store. The following store i went into was Forever 21. Usally you don't get completely horrible, but not the best service.I was looking around for 20 mins and none of the employees had greeted me. I was in such a great mood from the perivous store I was in, so that wasn't going to bother me! I went to check out I was waiting for about 10 mins for someone to come to the cashwrap, and there was at least 9 girls working. Than someone came and they got another person to check me out. Finally they decided who was going to check me out. Then the girl was so rude.I almost walked out of the store just how rude she was. I really wanted the clothing I had picked out, so I didnt walk out. I will say I have not been in forever21 since than because of that experiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment